For more info...

Visit mlmarshall.com for short-stories, social media updates and more.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

March’s Short Story is up!



The short story for March is now live on the website. This one is a bit different from the fairytale vibe of the first two, as is titled Necroleptic.



Like most of my ideas, this one was borne of the simple concept of “what if”? In this instance, what if instead of a person being narcoleptic [i.e. falling asleep and regaining consciousness randomly] they were necroleptic instead [i.e. they died and regained consciousness randomly]?



The story is brief, but could easily be a something I could revisit and explore at length in future (and who knows, maybe I will). It also shares some concepts with the Spirit Broker, in that the place we go to when we die may well be the very place we were before we were conceived.



The next blog post will be my review of the Nexus 7 tablet. I’ve been using it a lot since buying it a few weeks ago and will write up a breakdown of my thoughts so far.



M

1 comment:

  1. Great story Matt. Looking forward to the Nexus 7 tablet review too.

    ReplyDelete