For more info...

Visit mlmarshall.com for short-stories, social media updates and more.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

What’s up?!?



I’m about 9,000 words into my newest project. A thriller with supernatural undertones, and moderate violence (just my cup of tea)! I’m really enjoying writing this one, and it’s nice to venture into this knowing that I can, and have written a 93,000 novel before (I CAN DO IT!!)

I recently bought The Australian Writer’s Marketplace – Publisher’s and Agent’s 2013 edition. A great little book with the most up-to-date contacts for…well, publishers and agents within the Australian writing marketplace.

I haven’t sent the Spirit Broker out yet, but after getting the long synopsis and cover letters sorted I’ll be all over it. It’s tough dividing time between writing the new novel and getting the synopsis etc done, as the former is fun, and the latter often feels like admin.

I’m going to formulate a timetable so that I can set out a plan for the next few weeks, as I’d ideally like to get the first few queries out by February 2013.

Another non-writing blog to follow shortly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment